Sandisk SD card Class10 16gb 32gb 64gb 128GB 80Mb/s Original TF memory flash real capacity stick for camera
SanDisk Class10 SD card
Features and specifications:
• 8/16/32 GB = Class 10 SDHC
• 64/12 8GB = Class 10 SDXC
• 16 GB: 14 – 15 GB (approx.)
• 32 GB; approximately 28 – 30 GB (approx.)
• 64 GB: approximately 58 – 59 GB (approx.)
• 128 GB: approximately 119 – 120 GB (approx.)
This is the calculation difference between the manufacturer and our PC. For more information, search 'memory card capacity'.
Understanding speed classes:
• The SD card association defines card speeds using two terms: Speed Class and UHS Speed Class.
• Speed class is the original rating used and the number defines the card speed; 4 for 4 MB/s, 6 for 6 MB/s. 10 for 10 MB/s etc.
• UHS (Ultra High Speed) uses minimum write speeds to differentiate the cards; UHS-I Speed Class 1 has a minimum write speed of 10 MB/s while UHS-I Speed Class 3 has a minimum write speed of 30 MB/s.
• Speed based on internal testing: Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes
• Please don't use a cheap card reader to test Micro SD card. The speed will be affected by low quality card reader.
• 1 x Original Sandisk SD card